Family Portrait Fundraising Event: May 1-3, 2020

Director PYSF

Jan 7, 2020, 11:33:14 PM1/7/20
to pysf...@pysf.us, Giselle Nyenhuis
Hello PYSF Families—

We have an excellent opportunity this Spring!! My great friend (and amazing photographer!) Giselle Nyenhuis will be in the Bay Area May 1st-3rd.  She has graciously offered to donate a portion of each of the sessions to PYSF!!!  There are numerous PYSF families that have used this opportunity in the past and she links some examples on her site.  I hope you are able to find a slot available.  She really is amazing (with any environment, any age, pets, etc).  Please see the attached flyer and visit Images by Giselle for more information.  Don’t delay in booking a session!  They always go quickly!! —Molly