Holiday Party TOMORROW!!!!

Director PYSF

Dec 6, 2019, 4:05:01 PM12/6/19
to pysf...@pysf.us, Opti Email PYSF, PYS...@pysf.us
It's TOMORROW, December 7th, from 6-9pm at Sequoia Yacht Club!

Celebrate the Holidays and another wonderful season of sailing with good friends.

PYSF spiritwear and gifts available for purchase, and a silent auction- all proceeds go to PYSF to help keep our equipment in shape, our program strong, and our kids HAPPY!!
  • First, be sure to let us know you are coming - click the link to RSVP...
  • While you are there, you can purchase dinner for $30/person. Dinner will be buffet-style, vegetarian and gluten-free choices available.
  • Complimentary sparkling apple juice available for all until we run out.  The Sequoia Yacht Club bar will also be open for you to purchase drinks.
  • PYSF sailors will entertain us with their fun team skits.
  • We'll have PYSF spiritwear for sale, including buffs, hoodies, and tech shirts.  These are sure to go fast...
  • Also for sale, we'll have beautiful tote bags, made in Maine from recycled sails by SeaBags.  These are wonderful to give as gifts, or to gift yourself.
  • And of course, our silent auction.  Thank you to all of our sailing teams, families, and supporters for donating items for the auction baskets.  We are looking forward to some spirited bidding!  See the auction catalog attached to this email.
  • You can pay for your purchases by cash, check, credit card or PayPal.
  • Finally... the Sequoia Yacht Club members are graciously opening their clubhouse doors to us, as they do so often for our meetings and special events.  If you see a SYC member, please thank them for their generosity and support.  And at the end of the night, please help out if you can with cleaning up and making sure that we leave their club shipshape.  Many hands make light work!
See you tomorrow night!

2019 Holiday Silent Auction Catalog.pdf