Registration Updates

Director PYSF

Jan 6, 2020, 6:12:36 PM1/6/20
to pysf...@pysf.us, PYS...@pysf.us, Opti Email PYSF
Hello PYSF Parents and Sailors—

I hope you all had a good first week into the new year!  Below are some updates with important cutoff dates.  I look forward to seeing you all down by the water soon!  —Molly

Spring Registration
Registration for the Spring classes will open tomorrow!!  The LINK will be live tomorrow morning, and will remain open until January 24th.

Clinic Registration
We have 5 clinics this month before the season begins.  Below is the list.  Please note that the Chalk Talk Clinic closes tomorrow night so we can plan for the first one this Wednesday!  All registration links can be found on our homepage under “Quick Links.”

  • Jan 8, 15, 22: Team Racing 101 Chalk Talk
    • Goal: Learn fundamentals of 3 versus 3 team racing (concepts, rules, plays)
    • Who: Opti Champ, High School, 420 sailors
    • Cost: $50/sailor
  • Jan 11-12: I420 Clinic
    • Goal: Warm-up for North Americans
    • Who: Anyone that is competing in the I420 or has extensive C420 experience
    • Cost: $200 charter + $200/sailor
  • Jan 11-12: C420 Fundamentals Clinic
    • Goal: Learn downwind fundamentals of C420
    • Who: Opti Sailors transitioning to C420, C420 Intermediate level sailors
    • Cost: $200/sailor
  • Jan 18-19: Opti Warm-Up Clinic
    • Goal: Warm-up for Spring Season
    • Who: Opti Champ Level sailor
    • Cost: $200/sailor
  • Jan 25-26: High School Warm-Up Clinic
    • Goal: Warm-up for the Spring Season
    • Who: Anyone that is a returner to High School sailing (no new sailors)
    • Cost: $100/sailor