Mark your Calendars: WORK PARTY Sunday Sept 8!!!

Director PYSF

Aug 29, 2019, 12:48:34 AM8/29/19
to pysf...@pysf.us, PYS...@pysf.us, PYSF...@pysf.us
Hello PYSF Parents and Sailors—

Ok, you knew it was coming…!  We are having a Work Party on Sunday, September 8th from 9am-12pm.  I need your help putting all the racks in place, moving boats over to Westpoint, and cleaning up!  I REALLY hope you can make it!  Many hands make light work!  We have a busy September as the new season begins at our new home.  Please note the dates below.  I can’t wait to see you all down at Westpoint soon!! —Molly

Sunday, Sept 8: Work Party 9am-12pm
*This is also The Club at Westpoint’s “Day on the Bay” and is a great chance to meet the members and other folks within the marina!!

Thursday, Sept 19th: Fall Info Night 6:30-8pm at Sequoia Yacht Club

Saturday, Sept 21st: Coastal Clean-up Day.  We will be leading a clean-up crew around both the RWC Boat Ramp and Westpoint Harbor.