PYSF Holiday Party Auction Basket and Skit Teams

Director PYSF

Nov 12, 2019, 11:22:28 PM11/12/19
to Opti Email PYSF, PYS...@pysf.us, Kimberly Hill, ar...@artibadani.com, Nicholas Huffer, Amy Home email, Deanna Schroder, Beth Delson, Clark & Ezna, Mouli Nagarajan, Stephanie Ruby, Jennifer Dahmus, Regina Freed, Roopa Rayadurg, James Bender, Lael Culiner, Anne Wright
All—

Please see the note below from volunteer extraordinaire and PYSF Board Member Anne Wright about our Holiday Party on December 7th.  Our goal is that there is full participation from all the kids.  It really is amazing what they come up with each year!  The teams are intended for both the auction baskets AND the skits!!  You will see a link that lists kids’ names on each team to help you coordinate.  We also have the next two weeks of practice to get on the same page!  Really looking forward to a fun evening!  Feel free to reach out to Anne with any questions.  —Molly

*HS Parent Reps, please forward to your teams*
=======

Dear PYSF Families,
We hope you will join us for our 3rd Annual Holiday Party on Saturday December 7th.  It will be a evening to enjoy time with friends, a catered Mediterranean dinner, and fun skits performed by our sailors.  We are also planning a silent auction to raise funds for our sailing programs, and are asking each of our race team families to contribute an item to a themed basket for the auction.  With everybody contributing, we should end up with wonderful baskets that inspire spirited bidding on December 7th!
The auction basket teams are as follows:
  • Opti Race Green
  • Opti Race Champ
  • 420 Intermediate (sailors that are not also on a high school team)
  • 420 Race (mostly sailors that are not also on a high school team)
  • DTech (2 teams)
  • Crystal Springs
  • Khan Lab School
  • Carlmont/Sequoia/Mountain View/Cambrian
  • Gunn/Los Altos/Menlo-Atherton
We've created a list of basket themes on Sign Up Genius
We'd like a representative from each team to go to the list and choose one of these, or let us know if you have an idea of your own.  Your team may also choose to put on an event or party, arrange a tour of an interesting place, share a special talent or skill, or anything else you are inspired to offer.  If you would like to ask a local business or organization to donate an item, please let us know so that we can send them a thank you letter and our tax ID for their records.  And if you'd like a donation receipt for an item that you purchase for your team's basket, just send a copy of your receipt to trea...@pysf.us
If you have any questions please contact Anne Wright (annewri...@gmail.com, 650-444-1384)
Thank you for supporting PYSF and our sailors!