Towing and additional info for this weekend

Director PYSF

Aug 27, 2019, 11:43:06 PM8/27/19
to PYS...@pysf.us, PYSF...@pysf.us, thomass...@gmail.com, Brett Baron, Joseph Politi, oliver.o...@gmail.com, jlim...@gmail.com
All—

We will have five coaches this weekend.  It’s a PYSF Reunion!!  Joseph Politi and Thomas Samuels will be with the 420s.  Justin Lim and Oliver Olsen will be with the Opti Champ sailors.  And Brett Baron will be with the Opti Green Guys.  I’m really excited to see a complete coaching staff of PYSF alum!  That is so awesome!!

Boat loading will be tomorrow after school.  And will happen at the Public Boat Ramp/Old PY.  We will need to tie down 8 Optis and 5 420s.  (2 Optis will be car topped Gavin and Chris).  There will be 4 motorboats going.  We are still short drivers.  Please let me know if you can tow!!

Please plan to be at Treasure Island at 8:30 to unload, rig, meet with coaches and check-in.  Here is a link to the NOR for this weekend: https://myclubspot.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/lcILxndYlG_doc_1565713903531

Towing to TISC
Opti Trailer: Ken Brameld
420 Trailer:
420 Trailer: Marton Jojarth