Fwd: StFYC 2020 Opti Heavy Weather Regatta Goes VIRTUAL - Registration Open

Director PYSF

Jun 16, 2020, 6:02:32 PM6/16/20
to Opti Email PYSF

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lawson Willard <l...@lawsonwillard.com>
Subject: StFYC 2020 Opti Heavy Weather Regatta Goes VIRTUAL - Registration Open
Date: June 16, 2020 at 2:00:09 PM PDT
To: Forrest Gay <for...@sfyc.org>, Brent Harrill <bhar...@stfyc.com>, Adam Corpuz-Lahne <acorpu...@stfyc.com>, dire...@pysf.us, Dan Brandt <dan.highe...@gmail.com>, Grace Carrick <gcar...@stfyc.com>

FYI, please forward and encourage Opti sailors to register. It should take an hour or so. Thank you

One of our favorite regattas is moving online for 2020. Using the Virtual Regatta platform, we will host a Virtual Opti Heavy Weather Regatta on June 26, 2020. Junior sailors ages 15 and younger are invited to compete, with first warning signal at 10:05am. Three equally sized divisions will compete for the top six spots in a championship round. This regatta is not just for StFYC juniors—so kids, tell your friends! Entries are capped at 57 and registration opened TODAY, Monday, June 15, at 4:00pm.