Opti Travel Meeting Tonight

Director PYSF

Mar 8, 2021, 5:36:32 PM3/8/21
to Opti Email PYSF, John Cell, Board, Tommy Ashworth, Timmy Gee, Chris Huang
Hello Everyone—

Tonight at 5pm we will be having an Opti Travel Meeting. This meeting is geared towards our Opti Champ and Development Team sailors, and will serve as an intro to traveling to the regattas as well as what to expect for this coming summer. We will be recording it if you are interested in seeing it after the fact. Here is the call-in info. See you tonight! —Molly

Molly Vandemoer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Opti Travel Discussion
Time: Mar 8, 2021 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84968319491?pwd=a3NyM0t4SFZzblJBUXk5VnBWWGhmZz09

Meeting ID: 849 6831 9491
Passcode: PYSF
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,84968319491# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,84968319491# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)