Summer Schedule Update

Director PYSF

May 25, 2020, 1:08:52 AM5/25/20
to Opti Email PYSF
Hello Opti Race Parents—

We have another change to our safety regulations to adhere to: 4-week minimum duration of camps.  I have reworked the summer schedule and have posted all of the new class times.  We will be having one Opti Champ Fleet Camp this summer, from July 13-Aug 7.  That camp will run Tuesday-Friday from 3-7pm.  John Vandemoer will be coaching.  We will have two Opti Green/Intro to Race Camps, one June 15-July 10.  The next from July 13-Aug 7. Both camps will be Mon-Fri from 9am-4pm. Oliver Olsen will be coaching these camps. I understand the 4-week camp might not work in your family’s plan for the summer. But I am hopeful that some of you can make it!!  When I was a kid, we sailed for 8 weeks of summer and I’m pretty happy I did ;)  Below is the most recent update to our health order so you can see what we are working with here in San Mateo County. Summer Registration will (re)open on Wednesday.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.  And seeing you all down by the water!!  -Molly

https://cmo.smcgov.org/press-release/may-20-2020-health-officer’s-phase-2-order-allows-childcare-safety-requirements