"Extra Extra - Get your Training Here!" - Scoutmasters, ASM"s and Webelos II Leaders

athena.mann

Feb 3, 2017, 3:07:47 PM2/3/17
to cascobay-announce

Back by popular demand is Scoutmaster and ASM Specific Training in a convenient three Thursday evening format conveniently located in the center of the district.  While there is a great demand to understand how our Boy Scout program fits together, for some Thursday nights is much more convenient than a Saturday all day.

Broaden your network of Scouting friends, get new insights into the Outdoor program and improving patrol performance, find ways to make advancement work without effort

YOU ARE INVITED:  Besides SMs and ASMs, these nights are a wonderful intro to Scouting’s methods and organization for parents and committee members as well.  The more our whole Scouting family knows, the better our programs run.

Scoutmaster specific is part of the required training for uniformed leaders in the Boy Scout program.  It is part of the trained leaders section of the Journey to Excellence award.

Michael J. L’Abbe, MPP

(207) 512-6983

Casco Bay Training Thursday 2017.png