Cub Scout Movers and Shakers: We have what you need.

1 view

cascobay-announce

Jan 29, 2017, 8:18:14 PM1/29/17
to cascobay-announce

Summer Planning Just Got a Whole Lot  Easier—and more Exciting.

Cubmasters, Den Leaders, and Committee Chairs:

We hope we will see you all this Wednesday, Feb 1, at our 6 p.m. Bean Supper, at the Windham LDS Church.

On hand will be our Council Program Director, Camp, and Day Camp Directors.

Do you have questions?  Do you have feedback for us?  Does our registration process sometimes provide challenges?

Do you want to know about the two Webelos Resident Camps that are the at both ends of the summer and at our two largest camps?  Do you know why it can be such an important part of your Pack to Troop transition?   Have you thought about bringing the biggest bunch ever to Day Camp?  Do you know how the fun and excitement of Fun Pack Weekend builds better cubs, better dens, and better packs?

Please be sure to be on hand this Wednesday—and be sure to include committee members helping your camping program.

Any questions, call Athena:  797-5252 x34.

Don’t Miss It!

Camping Kick Off 2017 hi res.pdf