Attention Casco Bay Commissioners

athena.mann

Jan 27, 2017, 5:05:08 PM1/27/17
to cascobay-announce

We hope you are planning to join us!

Wednesday, Feb 1, 6 p.m., at the Windham LDS Church is our Bean Supper and Summer Camp Kick Off.

We know that as commissioners you want to be in the know about the new features and variety of programs we will be having for Boy Scouts and Venturers at CampHinds and Camp Bomazeen.  You’ll want to know when and where our Cub Camping programs are:  Fun Pack Weekend, Webelos Resident Camp, and Day Camp.  You and your unit leaders will hear right from Ken Sparta, Jack Waite, and Leah Lord Berry about everything coming up.

So come on out and invite your units to join you this Wednesday.  Call Athena if you have any questions.  797-5252 x34.

Camping Kick Off 2017.jpg