Re: Feb 16 Pack 97

Athena Mann

Jan 17, 2017, 2:52:40 PM1/17/17
to Peggy Spencer, cascobay...@ptcbsa.org, Marc Libby, Spencer, Scott, Douglas Hersom
Hello Peggy,

Thank you for your quick response, inviting us for a Friends Of Scouting presentation during your Blue & Gold banquet. Marc is working diligently to get everyone on a schedule.
Thanks for all you do, for the Youth and community you support!

Athena Mann
Casco Bay District Executive

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 9:23 AM, Peggy Spencer <peggysp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Athena and Marc,

Your name and contact information was provided to me by Doug Hersom. I am coordinating the Pack 97 Blue and Gold Ceremony:

February 16, 2017
6:30 p.m.
Fred P. Hall Elementary School
23 Orono Road
Portland, Maine 04102

I am reaching out to the Friends of Scouting to ask for their participation in the event and to request the Court of Honor perform the crossing over ceremony.

Troops 1 and 41 of Portland will be in attendance and there will be about five or six scouts crossing over.

Would you please reply to this email, letting me know you are able to attend and what more information I may provide?

Many thanks,

Peggy Spencer

Jacob Moorman

Jan 17, 2017, 3:34:40 PM1/17/17
to cascobay...@ptcbsa.org, Athena Mann
All: Please disregard this mailing; it was inadvertently sent to the district.

-Jake

--
To submit content for this newsletter email the editor at cbnews...@ptcbsa.org
---

Jake Moorman
Asst. Council Commissioner for Technology (Volunteer)
Pine Tree Council, BSA
Voicemail/SMS: 207-200-3456
Make awesomeness happen: http://tech.pinetreebsa.org/