Spring Recruitment Training and Scout o Rama/ Camp Promotion

athena.mann

Mar 15, 2017, 11:25:55 AM3/15/17
to cascobay-announce
Spring Membership kickoff- Holy Cross Church, 1080 Lisbon Street, Lewiston

Good Morning! I hope this message finds everyone successfully surviving and digging out from the storm!

We are still on for tonight's Spring Recruitment Training and Scout o Rama/ Camp Promotion at our Lewiston location(Holy Cross Church, 1080 Lisbon Street) tonight, March 15th. We are also still having our March 22nd (7pm) session at the Thomaston Federated Church next Wednesday.  To register (FREE, food provided)https://scoutingevent.com/218-2017Springrecruit

We'd love to see you!!!

Matthew Mower

District Director-Kennebec Valley

Boy Scouts of America, Pine Tree Council

146 Plains Rd

Raymond, ME 04071

Office: (207) 797-5252 ext 23

Cell: (207) 712-1551