Fun Pack Weekend: Volunteers Needed

Matthew Mower

Jul 17, 2018, 2:22:14 PM7/17/18
to cascobay...@ptcbsa.org

---

image1.gif
Greetings!

We just got done enjoying a wonderful Fun Pack Weekend at Camp Bomazeen and now we're bringing the show south to Camp Hinds for August 4th and 5th!

We need help with the following items below.

If a unit (perhaps a Boy Scout troop including scouts) would like to adopt a program area for a weekend, we’ll take it!!! We’ll give you meals and a campsite to stay in AND SATURDAY EVENING ENTERTAINMENT (Camp Fire).

Boy Scout youth 13 or above are welcome to help us out IF they come with their troop OR their parent or guardian.

We would need help from 8am on Saturday morning till noon on Sunday. However, if anyone can only help for part of the weekend we'll take it. If anyone is interested please let me know. (Some of these areas may already have a volunteer associated with them but we could always use more help. 'Many hands make lighter AND FUNNER work!')

Programs areas:

Swimming area (not all volunteers in this area need a certification)

Archery (trained instructors)

BB range (trained instructors)

Sports/Obstacle Course

Scout Skills

Crafts

Nature

Additional Positions:

Camp nurse/emt/doctor

Kitchen Staff

Trading Post

Commissioner/Support (helps with check in and other miscellaneous projects as needed)

Matthew Mower

District Director-Kennebec Valley

Boy Scouts of America, Pine Tree Council

146 Plains Rd

Raymond, ME 04071

Office: (207) 797-5252 ext 23

Cell: (207) 576-4494

Fax: (207) 655-6282

Email: matthe...@scouting.org

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.