Free practise table

ECER 2023

Mar 15, 2023, 11:11:13 AM3/15/23
to ECER 2023
Dear participants,

As some of you maybe know, during ECER we usually have an extra free practice table where every team (Botball & Open) can test their robots without any scheduled slots on fair use and share basis. Unfortunately, because of the large number of teams, we need all three PRIA tables for the tournaments and the scheduled Open Practice. Therefore if you want an extra free practice table, you will have to organize and build it yourself.

PRIA can provide the FRP plates for this game table.

The table can either be set up on Sunday during the rest of our ECER setup or on Monday from 8:00 to 11:00.

You can use this thread to coordinate who will bring which parts to ECER and when you will set it up.

Best Regards,
Your ECER 2022 team at PRIA

Johannes Tomitsch

Mar 18, 2023, 9:15:21 AM3/18/23
to ECER 2023, ECER 2023
We could bring 1/2 Table. Can someone else bring the other half (or even the whole table)? Unfortunately our table is not that perfect this year.

Best Regards
Johannes
(HTL St. Pölten)

Johannes Tomitsch

Mar 24, 2023, 1:45:41 PM3/24/23
to ECER 2023, Johannes Tomitsch, ECER 2023
Is there anyone else who can bring one half or the whole table?