First day of ECER 2023, Monday 27th

Alex

Feb 28, 2023, 11:54:01 AM2/28/23
to ECER 2023
Hello,

I wanted to know, if it is important to come to the registration on Monday? Would it be okay, if I come one day later (on Tuesday)?

Sincerely,
Alex

ECER 2023

Mar 1, 2023, 6:23:32 AM3/1/23
to ECER 2023, Alex
Hello Alex,

On Monday, there is the registration, practice, and the first tournament round for Botball and Open. I don't know from which team you are a member, but you will have to discuss that with the rest of your team if they can spare you on Monday during this critical tournament round. Of course, you will also have to discuss that with your teacher!

Best Regards,
Christoph Hackenberger
ECER 2023 Organisation
Message has been deleted

Alex

Mar 1, 2023, 9:50:13 AM3/1/23
to ECER 2023, ECER 2023, Alex
Okay, thank you!

An other question: For Pria Open, do we have to use a KIPR Controller (Wallaby/Wombat) or could we also use another controller from another "brand"?

Best Regards,
Alex