ECER Paperpresentation order

ECER 2023

Mar 22, 2023, 10:07:15 AM3/22/23
to ECER 2023

Dear participants,

following you can find the order of the paper presentation:

Tuesday 28.3.2023

  1. Space technology (Team Breaking Bot; Sebastian Staffner et al.)
  2. How we taught Children Robotics and Programming (Team HTL Weiz; Olivia Schütz)
  3. Task Administration via Peer-to-Peer Communication (Team Ambition; Yasin Sahin et al.)
  4. Reflection of the ECER Junior Botball Workshops (Team 4cWI; Manuel Mayer et al.)

Wednesday 29.3.2023

  1. Various controllers in comparison (Team Oachkatzlschwoaf; Jan Weber et al.)
  2. compAIR-Autotest (Team Semikolon; Georg Rohrhofer et al.)
  3. Enhancement of Accuracy in Botball Navigation (Team R.I.P.; Bernhard Klauninger et al.)

This conversation is locked