Feedback papers

ECER 2023

Mar 13, 2023, 11:51:34 AM3/13/23
to ECER 2023
Dear participants,

We just released the feedback of the submitted papers on moodle.pria.at.
First of all, thanks for all your contribution. You now have time to improve the paper based on the feedback you got from the reviewers and further improve the points. On moodle, you can find from tomorrow 14.3.23 0:00, the Final submission, where you can submit your improved papers until 22.3.23 23:59.

We also want to congratulate the authors of the following papers, as you have been selected to present your paper during one of the Student Talks sessions during ECER (the papers are in no particular order):

  • How we taught Children Robotics and Programming (Team HTL Weiz; Olivia Schütz) Slot 10 min (5min presentation & 5 min Q&A)
  • Reflection of the ECER Junior Botball Workshops (Team 4cWI; Manuel Mayer et al.) Slot 10 min (5min presentation & 5 min Q&A)
  • Task Administration via Peer-to-Peer Communication (Team Ambition; Yasin Sahin et al.) Slot 15 min (10 min presentation & 5 min Q&A)
  • Various controllers in comparison (Team Oachkatzlschwoaf; Jan Weber et al.) Slot 15 min (10 min presentation & 5 min Q&A)
  • Enhancement of Accuracy in Botball Navigation (Team R.I.P.; Bernhard Klauninger et al.) Slot 15 min (10 min presentation & 5 min Q&A)
  • Space technology (Team Breaking Bot; Sebastian Staffner et al.) Slot 15 min (10 min presentation & 5 min Q&A)
  • compAIR-Autotest (Team Semikolon; Georg Rohrhofer et al.) Slot 15 min (10 min presentation & 5 min Q&A)

Please prepare a multimedia presentation. We recommend using either Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF slides if you want to present on a conference laptop. If you choose other presentation formats, you will have to bring your own device.

The exact time your presentation will be scheduled will be published later, as we probably need to make some last-minute adjustments to the detailed schedule.

Best Regards,
Sarah and Christoph
ECER 2023 Organisation
This conversation is locked