We have just published the reviews for your submitted paper. Please note that all of the submissions have the possibility to improve the paper and submit it again (at https://moodle.pria.at
Final Submission) to achieve more points for the final documentation score. The submission for improved papers opens at midnight today (April 12th 0:00) and lasts until April 19th 23:59.
Also, please find the list of accepted papers below. These selected papers should prepare a 10-minute presentation in English, followed by a 5 minute Q&A session. The exact time slot during the student talks session on Tuesday and Wednesday will be announced later this week.
- Botball meets ARIS, a novel Autonomous Robot
Interface Simulation System
- Effect of Infrared Light on Line Tracking
- Driving in a Straight Line accurately
- The application of nanorobots to cure and prevent brain disorders
- Fighting COVID-19 with the OpenCV Library
- 3D printed racing cars
Your ECER 2022 team at PRIA