Free Practice Table

ECER 2022

Apr 15, 2022, 5:53:13 AM4/15/22
to ECER 2022
Dear participants,

As some of you maybe know, during ECER we usually have an extra free practice table where every team (Botball & Open) can test their robots without any scheduled slots on fair use and share basis. Unfortunately, we are missing some game table parts for this third gametable (besides the two main tournament tables). So if you would like to have a third free practice table, some team(s) will have to bring spare parts from one of your tables. Here is a list of parts we are missing:
  • 1x 3/4" PVC Coupler (Item #8)
  • 6x PVC Coupler (Item #11)
  • 2x 1/2" PVC Coupler (Item #27)
You are welcome to use this thread to coordinate who will bring (some of) the missing parts to ECER.

Best Regards,
Your ECER 2022 team at PRIA

Lukas Leskovar

Apr 18, 2022, 6:20:45 AM4/18/22
to ECER 2022, ECER 2022
Team qbit and the other teams would be happy to help with those parts. We'll get back to you tomorrow after we checked if we have the parts, but I'm positive we can provide all of them.

Lukas Leskovar

Apr 19, 2022, 10:54:47 AM4/19/22
to ECER 2022, Lukas Leskovar, ECER 2022
We have all parts!