Missing parts of the game table build

Thomas Faustmann

Mar 13, 2023, 10:34:37 AM3/13/23
to ECER 2023
Hello!

I'm writing on behalf of the HTL Weiz team. As of now we are lacking certain parts of the game table build. We received the parts last week and wanted to build the game table. When checking if any parts were missing, we didn't find any of the 1'' elbow connector's and none of the 18 1'' by 0,5'' T-connectors. Since we cannot build the game table, we now have a significant disadvantage in programming and building our robot. Also the pipes were quite costly which is why we would appreciate to receive the missing parts as  fast as possible. It is quite outrageous that we now have such a significant disadvantage and we hope that your logistical management will be more reliably with future tournaments.

Sincerely Thomas

ECER 2023

Mar 13, 2023, 11:56:25 AM3/13/23
to ECER 2023, Thomas Faustmann
Dear Thomas,

this sounds really bad and I am sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we can't really help with that since the shipping of the tables is in the responsibility of KIPR in the US. We are also in contact to Mr. Mock from your school so lets continue the conversation, on how to help you as good as possible, there.

Best Regards,
Christoph Hackenberger
ECER 2023 Organisation

Herbert Kleber

Mar 15, 2023, 1:14:58 PM3/15/23
to ECER 2023, Thomas Faustmann
Dear Thomas,

We had the same problem with our parts, we used 1" T-connectors instead of the missing 1" elbows.
It doesn't look very pretty, but it works as long as you don't fill it with water ;-)

Regards
Herbert KLEBER, HTL Villach