You're invited to our Parent Partnership Summit

Allison Billings, Impact on Education

Oct 20, 2021, 4:36:56 PM10/20/21
to Info
Hello BVSD parent leaders,

Impact on Education is pleased to invite you to the 2021 Parent Partnership Summit, offered to provide an opportunity for the leaders of our PTOs, PTAs, and Booster Clubs to connect with one another, with BVSD leaders and with the Impact on Education team. Please read more below and RSVP here. We hope to see you on 11/9 at the BVSD Ed Center from 9:30-11:30.

2021 Parent Partnership Summit_Final.png
Masks are required to attend in person and we'll be spaced out with air filters running. We will also offer a virtual option for attendees unable to join in person.

Thanks so much and look forward to seeing you then!
Allison

PS - If you are receiving this email, but are no longer the right contact, please let me know so we can update our records. Thanks!

Allison Billings

Executive Director

office: 303.524.3865 | mobile: 303.961.4183

721 Front St., Ste A, Louisville, CO 80027

beacon