Parent Partnership summit follow up

1 view

Allison Billings, Impact on Education

Nov 19, 2021, 1:44:48 PM11/19/21
to Info

Hello BVSD Parent leaders,

We hosted our Parent Partnership Summit last week and were thrilled to see about half of our BVSD schools represented.

Whether you were able to join us or not, we wanted to share this blog post with you, summarizing the highlights and key takeaways of the session.

We’d also like to remind you to join our newsletter to stay informed about our work. It’s also an easy way to find and share important information with your school communities. Two ways you can support BVSD beyond the work you’re already doing:

A few people that attended the summit asked if we could share email addresses with the group. If you’d like to be included in a shared PTO/PTA email list, please email cath...@impactoneducation.org.

Thank you for all that you do to support BVSD schools! I hope you and your families have a fantastic Thanksgiving break!

Allison

PS - For anyone who attended, but didn’t have a chance to complete the survey, click here to complete our very short survey (responses are anonymous).

Allison Billings

Executive Director

office: 303.524.3865 | mobile: 303.961.4183

721 Front St., Ste A, Louisville, CO 80027

beacon