瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Impact on Education

未讀,
2022年4月16日 中午12:59:332022/4/16
收件者:Andrea Del Valle-Arts
View this email in your browser

Hello,

As parent organization leader for a BVSD school, we’re sharing a few important updates and opportunities to support your school community in the final weeks of the school year.

We also wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the PTO and PTA organizations who made donations earlier this year to our Marshall Fire - Critical Needs Fund. BVSD parent organizations donated $19,900, a significant contribution to the total funds we’ve raised to support the immediate and long-term needs of those impacted by the Marshall Fire.

RESOURCES & OPPORTUNITIES

Help with school Impact Award celebrations
Educators, staff members and volunteers throughout BVSD are being recognized for their dedication to the students of Boulder Valley. Each school chose someone to honor for the 2021-22 school year and will celebrate them through assemblies, surprises at staff meetings, and in other fun ways, leading up to our big in-person event next month. Some schools have already celebrated their honoree, but for those that haven’t, there may be an opportunity for your organization to help and we encourage you to reach out to your school Principal.

Volunteer at our in-person Impact Award event on May 23
Our in-person celebration for school Impact Award honorees will look a little different this year. We’re hosting the event in partnership with BVSD at Recht Field at Boulder High, the evening of Monday, May 23.

Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2-6
Are you planning something special for the educators at your school for Teacher Appreciation Week? We know that many schools like to say thank you by providing lunch, and we found an interesting win-win opportunity from Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe - they’ll donate 10-15% of your order back to your school (additional details here). While their nearest location is in Northglenn, they will deliver to Boulder County, or it's an idea you could take to another local restaurant!

Discount on custom stickers
Our partner and local sticker company Sticker Giant would like to offer a discount on custom sticker orders for all PTO, PTA and Booster organizations. Use the code below to save 15% off your sticker order.

Coupon code: IMPACT15
Visit StickerGiant website >>

BVSD Family Nights with the Rockies & Rapids
An easy way to support our work is to share upcoming community fundraisers with your school community. A portion of each ticket to the following games will be donated to Impact on Education:

Planning for next school year
As the school year winds to a close, we want to make sure we don’t lose touch with your leadership team. A few tips for the summer transition:

  • Set up a general email address instead of using personal emails, this means our information is always up to date and new leaders can find important information
  • Tell the new leadership team about Impact on Education and the ways we can support each other’s work in the BVSD community
  • Keep an eye out for an invitation to our fall Parent Partnership Summit where we’ll focus on fundraising tips and address inequity in BVSD
Attend the IOE Volunteer orientation on June 8
Join us (or invite your network!) on Wednesday, June 8 for an introduction to Impact on Education. You’ll meet our staff team, learn about our mission and programs, and find out how you can support equity in Boulder Valley schools. Sign up here >>

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Funding opportunity for students across BVSD
One of the ways Impact on Education provides opportunities to under-resourced students in BVSD is through our Academic Opportunity Fund. From competition fees to tutoring programs, this fund provided over $150,000 to 75 projects this school year. Read more >>

Our continued work to support those impacted by the Marshall Fire
We’re thrilled to have secured the funding needed to hire four additional mental health advocates within BVSD, an important step to addressing the mental health needs of our students and staff. Mental health support is one of many ways we’ve been working to address the needs of students and staff affected by the fire. Read more >>

Meadowlark first graders raise more than $9,000 for Marshall Fire victims
The first grade learning community came together to discuss how they could make a difference after seeing the devastation of the Marshall Fire. Collaboratively, they decided to raise money for the Impact on Education’s Critical Needs Fund by making and selling goods. Read more >>

LET'S CONNECT ON SOCIAL

We would love to make sure we’re engaging with any social channels connected to your school community. Please reach out to cath...@impactoneducation.org or connect with us on the following channels:

Facebook
Instagram
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
721 Front Street, Suite A, Louisville, CO 80027
impactoneducation.org  |  303.524.3865
Copyright © 2022 Impact on Education, All rights reserved.
You signed up for our e-newsletter, made a donation or volunteer with Impact on Education.

Our mailing address is:
Impact on Education
721 Front St, Suite A
Louisville, CO 80027-1877