Can we talk Monday or Tuesday?

1 view

Pete Meadows

Nov 11, 2021, 1:23:51 PM11/11/21
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Any chance we can talk about this on Monday or Tuesday? It's not too late to launch a holiday pop-up online store for Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School that turns spirit wear into incredible gifts that will arrive at homes before December 25th AND earns you big fundraising dollars.

It requires no volunteers, no cost, and very little work on your part. You simply promote your school store link to parents with social media. We even provide custom ads and flyers featuring Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School.

There is no better gift for dads, grandparents, and especially kids than some really cool spirit wear they can’t get anywhere else! What are your thoughts? Let me know a good time to chat or schedule a time here. Thanks,

-Pete

Pete Meadows
Director of Customer Experience
1st Place Spiritwear
Book an Appointment

1stPlace

This email was sent by: 1st Place Spiritwear
2659 Center Road, Hinckley, OH, 44233 US

Manage Preferences            Privacy Policy

Pete Meadows

Nov 18, 2021, 9:00:40 AM11/18/21
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Hi , It's not too late to have Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School's spirit wear store up and running for our Black Friday sale. Can we talk later this week? You can schedule a demo here or let me know when works best. We service quite a few schools in your general area. We would love to help Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School as well. Thanks,