A New Way to Receive Donations

Dave Miles

Nov 16, 2021, 9:01:15 AM11/16/21
to in...@pioneerpta.org

Become One of Our Featured Organizations

PTA COLORADO CONGRESS

Hello - I'm Dave Miles and I created Social Ventures to give people an easier way to donate to the causes they’re passionate about.
With Social Ventures, our cardholders are able to passively donate their cash back rewards to organizations like yours - with no fees, and no effort on your part. Every swipe from cardholders can be a donation to your organization.

(It’s 100% free and only takes a few minutes)
The idea to create a more simple way to donate was born out of the understanding that there’s hundreds of thousands of organizations that need donations, and often no simple or efficient way to find and donate to them.
Now, our cardholders can select  an organization like yours to receive their free cash back rewards - increasing your donations and visibility of what you do.

We’re here to help organizations like yours focus more time and energy on your mission, while receiving passive donations from people who care. Never a fee.

Increase your awareness and receive donations at no cost to you.
I look forward to seeing what Social Ventures donations can do for you.  I'm happy to answer any questions, so please feel free to reach out, or simply sign up on our site.
Dave Miles
Founder & CEO, Social Ventures

Dave Miles

530-B Harkle Road, Ste 100, Santa Fe, NM 87505

Unsubscribe