Frustrated With Spirit Wear

Pete Meadows

Sep 30, 2021, 3:21:54 PM9/30/21
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Find out why screen printed spirit wear programs are outdated
Are you frustrated with your spirit wear program? Are you tired of working with a screen printer that lacks creative designs, inventory and customer service? Are you looking for a better way?

My name is Pete and I am with 1st Place Spiritwear. I want to help you modernize your program. I work with several schools in your area who converted to our on-line solution and are achieving great success. We have already created an up-and-running spirit wear store for Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School!

Your families will have a college spirit wear experience when they visit your store featuring the Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School mascot, name and colors. It's open year round and products ship direct to home. We have inventory to fill orders in just days. NO VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!! We'll also provide you with marketing materials like the example below.

I would love to send you a $25 gift certificate so you experience the "wow" of our site. First, click here to schedule a demo or let me know a good day and time that works for you.

Thanks,
Pete

Pete Meadows
Director of Customer Experience
1st Place Spiritwear
Book an Appointment

This email was sent by: 1st Place Spiritwear
2659 Center Road, Hinckley, OH, 44233 US

Manage Preferences            Privacy Policy