The Science Wizard from AGT is visiting New England schools

Mashelle Hudspeth

Sep 27, 2021, 1:28:13 PM9/27/21
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Hi!

I reached out to your group a few weeks ago regarding The Science Wizard from America's Got Talent. I never heard anything back but I understand with school starting things would have been hectic.

If things have slowed down, I'd love to share some information on David Hagerman who has been performing in schools for over 20 years. He is visiting schools in person this fall. If your school isn't allowing outside visitors due to COVID, he can visit virtually from his home in Branson MO.

Here he is on AGT:
https://youtu.be/86FYGTmE1CU

May I send you more information?

Thank you,

Mashelle Hudspeth
Office Manager
School Science Assemblies
707 Thompson St
Branson, MO 65616-3119
USA
1-888-725-8788

P.S. If you are no longer with the parent/teacher group, can you please forward this to the new chairperson? Also please click the link below so that you will not receive future scheduling updates from me.