Stock the Staff lounge!

Andrea Del Valle-Arts

Oct 26, 2020, 1:18:39 PM10/26/20
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Here's the 1st week of "Stock the Staff Lounge"! Thanks Tosh and Val for pitching in.

I added a few things to the document that came directly from Anna and teacher requests. While shopping at Target yesterday I picked up a few little things (I know I can't buy 70 of everything but it's a start). I also found out that FET is working on assigning "grade level parents" as well. I hope to send out something ASAP but I still need PK, and possibly 1st grades covered.

Let me know if you would like to take next week to "Stock the Lounge" or if have any ideas, thanks!

--
IMG_0782.JPG

Andrea Del Valle-Arts

Oct 27, 2020, 11:47:47 AM10/27/20
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Janna is taking lead on next week (week of November 2). She has rallied a few more parents to help her.

Christine- did you want the week of the 9th?
I think we (as in PTA) should cover until Thanksgiving while we get room parents up and running.