Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School vs. Colorado & Colorado State

Pete Meadows

Jan 5, 2022, 10:19:05 AM1/5/22
to in...@pioneerpta.org
What if I told you that we created an up-and-running spirit wear store for Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School that rivals spirit wear from universities like Colorado and Colorado State? Sound too good to be true? Check it out for yourself. Find the Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School store here and compare it to Colorado's and Colorado State's.

Parents, students and teachers won’t believe it when they see it! Plus, our program requires no volunteers, no inventory and ships to home.

Can I send you a free sample shirt? Let’s set up time to talk first. You can book an appointment online or let me know what works best. Thanks!
-Pete

Pete Meadows
Director of Customer Experience
1st Place Spiritwear
Book an Appointment

1stPlace

This email was sent by: 1st Place Spiritwear
2659 Center Road, Hinckley, OH, 44233 US

Manage Preferences            Privacy Policy

Pete Meadows

Jan 12, 2022, 12:16:12 PM1/12/22
to in...@pioneerpta.org
It’s not too late to take the 1st Place Spiritwear challenge. Compare Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School’s up-and-running spirit wear store to the stores for Colorado  and Colorado State. You won’t believe it when you see it! Partnering with us is super easy, requires no volunteers and we can help you raise a ton of money.

I'd like to send you a free sample shirt. Let’s set up a time to talk. You can schedule time online or let me know a good time to connect. Thanks!