Pioneer mile

1 view

Christina Leopold

May 10, 2022, 5:40:59 PM5/10/22
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Hi,
For the run on Fri, where does my child take the money? Is it all cash, or can it be sent electronically?
And, the reason is to sponsor running the mile, or something else? Is it $ to meet a time, etc.?
Thank you,
Christina Leopold

Andrea Del Valle-Arts

May 10, 2022, 6:57:37 PM5/10/22
to Christina Leopold, in...@pioneerpta.org
Hi Christina,
At Pioneer we really just ask if you are able to donate, please donate and any amount is greatly appreciated! We do not have people pledge for a time or distance because it is not accessible for many of our families. Students can bring cash labeled for the Pioneer Mile to school (to the office) or families can donate online: https://www.coloradogives.org/pioneermile22

We appreciate any support! Let me know if you have any other questions!
Andrea