Interest with Spirit Nights at Chick-fil-A Flatiron

1 view

Noa Johns

Mar 4, 2022, 6:58:49 PM3/4/22
to Beatrice...@bsvd.org, Brianne Devine, CoalCreekEl...@gmail.com, Kohlelem...@gmail.com, Leade...@ryanelementarypta.org, PTO.SHMS....@gmail.com, cks...@gmail.com, eldoradopt...@gmail.com, graham...@gmail.com, horizo...@gmail.com, in...@pioneerpta.org, lafayette...@gmail.com, lesptop...@gmail.com, lukaselem...@hotmail.com, nevinp...@gmail.com, nfie...@gmail.com, pres...@douglasselementarypto.org, rockst...@yahoo.com, web.eis...@gmail.com
Good Afternoon!
My name is Noa and I am the Sales & Brand Growth Director at Chick-fil-A Flatiron. With Covid and our remodel before that, I understand that our fundraiser Spirit Nights have not been top of mind, but this is a new year! With everything re-opening and our dining room has been open for over a year now and we're finally ready to host. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in doing a night with us to test the waters.
For Spirit Nights, we now require that each school transaction that should be applied to your school must be a mobile order. Each of these mobile orders must have a comment within the "Special Request" tab at the very end of the order stating your school name. Please see attached picture for reference.
Once the Spirit Night has passed, our team will gather each mobile order from the school and the school will receive 15% of these transactions.
These mobile orders can be in our drive-thru, our dining room tables, our mobile carry-out, or our mobile curbside. Spirit Night hours will be 4:00pm - 8:00pm with one school a night. Scheduling can be done through this email.
This is a whole new start to our mission of being a constant figure in our community, so we are always open to feedback, so please reach out via this email to discuss.
Thank you for all you do to grow our leader in the community.
Sincerely,
Noa

--
Noa Johns
Chick-Fil-A Flatiron - Director of Sales Growth, Outreach, & Catering