Updates and help

Andrea Del Valle-Arts

Sep 1, 2021, 10:09:30 PM9/1/21
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Hello all,
It has been a crazy start to school! I want to give a quick update and ask for help with a few things.

1- Make sure you are a current member! To do this, log in to MemberHub and make sure your PTA card shows this school year and a star next to your name. This is super important and for some reason was wrong earlier this summer and is now showing that many of you are not members.

2- Please think of anything you would like to accomplish this year for your position and send me a description of what you might need to accomplish that and when. For example, Matt and the Green Team will host Earth day April 22 and will need eco volunteers to present. I will present this at our next meeting!

3- Fill out this survey: https://forms.gle/TfStaYC3YjxWiB2i7
I had hoped to return to in person meetings this year but it is extremely complicated when it comes to mixing classes of students so meetings will likely take place without kids or online, let me know what works best for you!

4-Newsletter: I think we will just add on to Anabel's newsletter and skip making a separate PTA newsletter. Let me know what you think, first one will come out Friday or so.

Thanks everyone!