Let’s Upgrade Spirit Wear - Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School

Pete Meadows

Sep 15, 2021, 2:38:49 PM9/15/21
to in...@pioneerpta.org
Book a demo to learn how we can revoloutionize your spirit wear program.
Hi Pioneer Bilingual Elementary School,

Can we schedule a 10 minute demo where I can walk you through your up-and-running spirit wear store? I promise you it will be an upgrade from your current program and will make your life so much easier. Schedule a time online and I’ll send you a free spirit wear shirt so you can see how our approach is revolutionizing spirit wear programs.

Thanks,
Pete

Pete Meadows
Customer Experience Manager
1st Place Spiritwear
(330) 421-7650

PS: I work with quite a few schools in your area. Feel free to check those stores out as well.

This email was sent by: 1st Place Spiritwear
2659 Center Road, Hinckley, OH, 44233 US

Manage Preferences            Privacy Policy