TestFest Website

Ben Ramsey

Jun 18, 2017, 10:15:00 PM6/18/17
to PHP TestFest
I’ve set up a GitHub repository for us to collaborate on putting
together resources for the PHP TestFest.

https://github.com/phpcommunity/phptestfest.org

The docs/ directory is set up to serve the website at
https://phptestfest.org/, so let’s use that to put up some good
resources and documentation for the PHP TestFest.

Folks with good design/layout/IA skills are welcome to contribute!

While we can use straight HTML, GitHub also supports using Jekyll
templates and Markdown. If interested in taking this approach, check
out
https://help.github.com/articles/using-jekyll-as-a-static-site-generator-with-github-pages/

Cheers,
Ben
signature.asc

Rogerio Prado de Jesus

Jun 20, 2017, 6:42:06 AM6/20/17
to PHP TestFest
Nice to see it, Ben. A question: are you going to manage all pull requests?

In case you want a help, http://github.com/rogeriopradoj.

Best

Rogerio
PHPSP - São Paulo, Brazil PHP UG

Ben Ramsey

Jun 20, 2017, 8:04:30 AM6/20/17
to test...@phpcommunity.org
Thanks, Rogerio! I’ve already added a few people so that I’m not the only one with the ability to accept pull requests. I’ve just added you, too.

Cheers,
Ben