PHP TestFest Website and Tools

Ben Ramsey

Jul 7, 2017, 4:35:23 AM7/7/17
to PHP User Group Leaders, PHP TestFest
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I’ve launched a basic
website:

https://phptestfest.org/

Special thanks to Sammy Kaye Powers for letting us use “Wobble.”

I’ve also updated the README in the repo and I’ve added a stub console
application for folks to tinker with. I’m hoping this console
application can provide value to groups, so please contribute!

https://github.com/phpcommunity/phptestfest.org

Cheers,
Ben

P.S. For those on the ug-admins list, please remember we have a Google
Group for TestFest discussion. From now on, I'll be posting over there,
but I'll still make general announcements here about TestFest. Join
here: https://groups.google.com/a/phpcommunity.org/group/testfest/
signature.asc