Agenda request form opening/quarterly report reminder (Q4)

ASPSU SFC Chair

Jul 3, 2024, 6:48:40 PMJul 3
to STU-SFC-NOTICES-group

Hi all,

We wanted to let folks know that the Agenda Request form for FY25 will open July 3rd, 2024 at 1 pm. Please follow the link below to the form to begin submitting agenda requests for the 2024-2025 academic year:

FY25 SFC Agenda Request Form

We also wanted to send a timely reminder that FY24 Quarterly Reports (Q4) are due on August 30th, 2024 by 11:59 pm. Please follow the link below to the form:

SFC Quarterly Report Connect Form

If this link is not working for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible to correct this. As always, if there are any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to your SFC Liaison.

Also, FFA Tours begin next week and will take place July 8th, 10th, and 15th. Please review the FFA tour sheet below for your FFA’s scheduled tour time:

2024 FFA Tours Schedule

Student Fee Committee Chair
Portland State University

Naveen Babu Vanamala