SFC Agenda 5.20.24

ASPSU SFC Chair

May 18, 2024, 2:20:12 PMMay 18
to STU-SFC-NOTICES-group, STU-SFC-Group, STU-ASPSU-P...@pdx.edu
Hello all,

The Student Fee Committee will be meeting this Monday, May 20th, 2024 via: Zoom or SMSU 323 in person

This meeting is scheduled to begin at 1pm and will run until 4pm, or until the agenda has been exhausted.

Please find the link to Agenda located here and in the ASPSU drive: SFC Agenda

To submit an Agenda Request for consideration by the SFC, please submit a form through our Connect portal found here

Any questions you may have, please contact the Chair at asps...@pdx.edu.

Student Fee Committee Chair
Portland State University

Lanie Sticka

 asps...@pdx.edu

 ‪(503) 725-6163‬

 https://www.pdx.edu/student-government/student-fee-committee

Madeline Frisk

May 20, 2024, 12:55:05 PMMay 20
to asps...@pdx.edu, STU-SFC-NOTICES-group, STU-SFC-Group, STU-ASPSU-P...@pdx.edu
Due to lighting issues in our originally stated room we will now be moving to Smith 230 instead for the above stated meeting.

Madeline Frisk (she, her)
Coordinator of Student Government Relations & Advisor to Greek Life

Student Activities and Leadership Programs

Associated Students of Portland State University (ASPSU)

PSU Greek Life

503.725.5632 | Smith 118 |

mfr...@pdx.edu