SFC End of Year info & FFA Tours Schedule available!

Madeline Frisk

May 28, 2024, 3:19:42 PMMay 28
to STU-SFC-NOTICES-group
FFAs,

A few timely updates as we get towards the end of spring term!

First off - the current SFC has their last meeting of the 2023-2024 term of office this Thursday between 2-5 pm and their last day in office is officially Friday, May 31st. After that point the new 2024-2025 SFC will begin their term of office and receive training to do so. Liasons for FFAs will be announced late June/early July. They will resume business as normal on July 1st after their training.

Secondly, Instead of having FFAs select times this year I have organized a tour schedule on July 8th, 10th, and 15th to hopefully accommodate the SFC members traveling across campus, and I grouped the areas that are nearest to each other physically on the timeline so that this year we hopefully avoid having to shorten anyone's tours. Please update locations if they are incorrect and update the point of contact for your tour as needed.

It is my hope that you all can accommodate these times as I'm giving about a month's notice, but if you absolutely cannot make what is listed work or have someone fill in for you at that time, please let me know ASAP (please do not edit the timeline, the only thing you can edit is the location and/or the person who will be assigned to meet us for the tour). Once you have reviewed the date and time for your FFA please click confirmed under column D.

I also want to note that FFAs should plan on saving the date for SFC Budget School (required for all FFAs to attend) on either August 19th or 21st. The content will be the same both days so simply pick whichever option works best for you. This will take place on campus in-person in Smith (exact room TBD) and both sessions will take place between 2-4 pm. I will be sending out a save the date calendar invite for this shortly to FFAs so please stay tuned for that. It is required by the SFC for at least one representative from your FFA to attend.

Madeline Frisk (she, her)
Coordinator of Student Government Relations & Advisor to Greek Life

Student Activities and Leadership Programs

Associated Students of Portland State University (ASPSU)

PSU Greek Life

503.725.5632 | Smith 118 |

mfr...@pdx.edu

Madeline Frisk

May 28, 2024, 3:40:07 PMMay 28
to STU-SFC-NOTICES-group
Hey all,

I realized I had not initially given editing access for folks to click confirmed on the sheet - I’ve now updated this so once you get a chance to review the schedule please click that box when you get a chance. Thanks everyone!

Madeline Frisk (she, her)
Coordinator of Student Government Relations & Advisor to Greek Life

Student Activities and Leadership Programs

Associated Students of Portland State University (ASPSU)

PSU Greek Life

503.725.5632 | Smith 118 |

mfr...@pdx.edu

Madeline Frisk

Jul 1, 2024, 11:01:46 AMJul 1
to STU-SFC-NOTICES-group
FFAs,

This is your reminder that FFA Tours are 1 week away!

Review the schedule for your confirmed tour time and we will see you soon :)