Central City Concern - Cooking Matters Intern

Westbrook Evans

Aug 1, 2019, 5:45:25 PM8/1/19
to stu-PHEUnde...@pdx.edu
Central City Concern is recruiting again for a Cooking Matters intern.

Central City Concern (CCC) is a nonprofit provider of integrated housing, health, and employment services to some of the most vulnerable populations in the Portland metropolitan area. We are hosting a course that will focus on cooking and nutrition education for our clients. Oregon Food Bank will also be a partner in this initiative. The internship will entail the coordination of the Cooking Matters program at CCC to ensure participation, operational efficiency and effectiveness. It will be about 8 hours a week from August 26th-November 20th. Schedule is flexible but the intern will need to attend the classes on Wednesdays Oct. 2nd-Nov. 13th. You will find a more detailed internship description attached to this email. If interested, please email your resume and a short paragraph about why you would be a good fit for this position to: shanna...@ccconcern.org by Monday, August 12th.

We are hoping to find a student in the Public Health/Community Health Education field and/or nutrition, so if there are any faculty or students who you think might be interested in having information about this opportunity, it would be great if the word could be passed along. If there is a more appropriate channel for this request, please feel free to let me know! Please let me know if you have any questions as well.

Thanks!

Westbrook Evans
She/Her
Volunteer and Intern Manager