Fwd: For your students interested in funding their studies abroad - Info Sessions start Oct. 23!

ELP Department Coordinator

Oct 23, 2020, 11:28:26 AM10/23/20
to pace_in...@pdx.edu, LSE Listserv
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karin Waller <i5...@pdx.edu>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 12:46 PM
Subject: For your students interested in funding their studies abroad - Info Sessions start Oct. 23!
To: Debra Clemans <clem...@pdx.edu>

Esteemed Colleagues:

As this unusual fall term speeds along, our scholarship application season is fast approaching! Critical Language Scholarship (CLS), and Boren Fellowships are prestigious awards for motivated US students interested in world languages & culture, national security, and future government service.

This term, we are offering  several Zoom Q & A Sessions for students. The first one is tomorrow, Oct. 23 and will continue throughout the term. Please share this flier with your students, particularly if they might be interested in future government service. We also encourage you to take a minute to think about your students who might be especially good applicants and encourage them to attend one of the sessions.

The first session is tomorrow!  Thank you for spreading the word!

Friday, October 23rd - 11:00AM to 12Noon

Zoom Mtg ID: 869 3677 0320

We are extremely proud of our PSU student recipients of the Boren, CLS and Fulbright awards. Find out more about them and the scholarships supported by the Office of International Affairs on our Fellowships page https://www.pdx.edu/fellowships

Warmly,
Debra Clemans, Director of Fulbright/Boren Programs
and Karin Waller

Karin Waller, M.S.
Executive Assistant, Office of International Affairs

--
Cole Edwards, MS Ed.
ELP Department Coordinator

Questions about ELP programs and admission? Please contact Stefanie Randol at ask...@pdx.edu.