PCC PT Remote Job Opportunity: Casual Success Coach w/Online Learning

Stefanie Randol

Jul 8, 2024, 12:06:44 PM (10 days ago) Jul 8
to pace_in...@pdx.edu
Good morning!

Online Learning is hiring a coach in a casual role for our new coaching program. The incumbent will provide comprehensive and holistic support to online learning students in a casual position.

A few details are listed below. You can access the full Job Description with the details to apply at the link provided and/or see the PDF attachment.

Quick Job Details:
  • Location: Remote
  • Closing Date: Open until filled (for best consideration, apply by Monday, July 15th)
  • Day/Hours: Schedule TBD with the candidate based on student needs. Typical business hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Minimum 20 hours/week with increased hours as business needs dictate.
  • Duration: June 21, 2024 - June 20, 2025
  • Pay Range: $19.60- $20.10
  • Apply: Online Learning Success Coach (Casual)
Please share widely with your networks, thank you!

Questions can be directed to Dana Fullmer, Online Learning Coaching Coordinator dana.f...@pcc.edu

Thanks,
~Dana
------
Dana Fullmer
Online Learning Coach Coordinator & Instructor
Sylvania Campus | Office: TCB 116 | 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR 97219

--

Stefanie Randol, MS Ed.
Pre-admission Advisor and Recruiter/

Vanport Building 220 | 1810 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 200, Portland, OR

Newly admitted student? Enroll in our online orientation!
Are you a COE employee and have a question about where to go for marketing, recruitment, or admissions? Please reference our new FAQs document.

Online Learning Success Coach_Casual Job Posting.pdf