Job: Campus Director of Student Involvement at WSU Vancouver

Christine Cress

Jun 23, 2024, 12:42:31 PMJun 23
to pace_in...@pdx.edu

We are hiring a new Campus Director of Student Involvement to join our team within Student Affairs & Enrollment at WSU Vancouver. The Campus Director of Student Involvement is a key member of our leadership team, responsible for providing strategic vision in developing an inclusive and engaging environment for diverse student populations on a non-residential campus.

Here is the link to learn more and apply: https://wsu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WSU_Jobs/job/Campus-Director-of-Student-Involvement--Student-Affairs-and-Enrollment--Vancouver-Campus_R-11931

I would greatly appreciate if you could share this opportunity with your current and/or former students!

Lindsey Pierce, M.Ed. | she/her

Administrative Manager

Student Affairs and Enrollment

Washington State University Vancouver