Fwd: FW: Please Share: Student Panelists Wanted for Linguistic Diversity Project

ELP Department Coordinator

May 13, 2024, 3:38:51 PMMay 13
to pace_in...@pdx.edu, LSE Listserv

From: "Applied Linguistics" <ling...@pdx.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2024 12:40:54 PM
CC: "COTA PSU" <the-...@pdx.edu>, "Architecture shared email" <arch...@pdx.edu>, art-d...@pdx.edu, "PSU School of Film" <PSU...@pdx.edu>, "Music Department" <mu...@pdx.edu>, "Ask COE" <ask...@pdx.edu>, "CUPA PSU" <cu...@pdx.edu>, "ceedept CEE" <ceedept@pdx
The Linguistic Diversity Project is trying to recruit students for a recorded student panel on students' experiences with language and language diversity on campus and we're looking for students with a variety of backgrounds - 1st gen, multilingual, English as an additional language, monolingual students, etc.
Could I ask you to forward the attached announcement to your listservs (if you have them) or to your instructional faculty to post on their Canvas shells or share with their students? We're trying to get students from a variety of majors/backgrounds so we don't end up with 8 applied linguists on the panel!
Best,
Sydney M.
LiDA student panel recruit (final).jpg
--