PSU: Student Leaders for Service, Stipend each term

Christine Cress

May 9, 2024, 2:34:41 PMMay 9
to pace_in...@pdx.edu, stu-LS...@pdx.edu
The Student Community Engagement Center is looking for Student Leaders for Service for the 2024-25 school year! Create academic and professional connections between classes and being a social change agent. This position can also provide great admin, volunteer management, and hands-on experience at a local non-profit!

About the program:

Strengthen your leadership skills, build your resume with hands-on experience, inspire others to get engaged, and show your dedication to the community! We are now accepting applications for our Student Leaders for Service program for the 24 - 25 school year!
Student Leaders for Service ($600 stipend per term) -- Strengthen your leadership skills, build your resume with hands-on experience, inspire others to get engaged, and show your dedication to the community

Student Leaders for Service is a year-long leadership program that facilitates PSU students’ involvement in both the Portland State and greater Portland communitiesStudents serve at a community partner site on a weekly basis, supporting the work of the community partner and bringing its mission back to the PSU campus.
Applications due May 19th