Fwd: Job Opening at Pacific NW College of Art @ Willamette University

Stefanie Randol

Jun 11, 2024, 5:06:12 PMJun 11
Hello,
My name is Dr. Chris Potts, and I'm the Dean of Students at PNCA at Willamette University in Portland. As an alum of the PACE program, I understand the unique skills and experiences that its graduates bring. That's why I'm reaching out to you with an exciting opportunity. Currently, PNCA at Willamette University has an open position for an Assistant Director of Student Affairs, a role that aligns perfectly with the skills and knowledge you've gained from the PACE program.
I'm also happy to answer any questions.
Thank you,
Dr. Chris Potts
--
Chris Potts, Ph.D. | Pronouns: he/him
PNCA Dean of Students for Community Care & Inclusion

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachments, is intended to be a legally binding signature.

--

Stefanie Randol, MS Ed.
Pre-admission Advisor and Recruiter

Vanport Building 220 | 1810 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 200, Portland, OR

Newly admitted student? Enroll in our online orientation!
Are you a COE employee and have a question about where to go for marketing, recruitment, or admissions? Please reference our new FAQs document.