Winter 2024 term Economics Seminar Speakers

Margie Port-Hansen

Jan 11, 2024, 12:23:07 PMJan 11
to Forrest Williams, econ-stud...@pdx.edu, Hiroyuki Ito, Cesar M. Rodriguez, Arnab Mitra, Rajiv Sharma, Sahan Dissanayake, Grace Arnold, Sudeshna Pal, Riju Joshi, Sarah Tinkler, John Gallup, James Woods, John Hall, Randy Bluffstone, Patricia A Atkinson, Neal Becker, Chantha Kim, Anh Ly
Hello, everyone;

Best wishes for a happy New Year!

The first department seminar of the winter term is this Friday, January 12. Charles Thompson from Oregon State University will be the speaker. The topic is Social Preferences, Framing, and Contributions to Climate Change MitigationThe seminar is online from 2 - 3:30 p.m. If you would like to attend, please email me for the URL.

Future speakers will be posted to our seminar website soon. Please monitor that website for updated information.

Stay well,
Margie

Margie Port-Hansen
(Pronouns: she/her/hers)