Save the date! Economics Department's year-end party, June 8

Margie Port-Hansen

May 18, 2023, 7:55:16 PM5/18/23
to ECON-stud...@pdx.edu, Anh Ly, Hiroyuki Ito, Laura Hickman
Hello, everyone;

Please join the faculty and staff of the Economics Department on Friday, June 9 from 3:30-5 p.m. as we celebrate the end of the academic year! The event will be held on the 4th floor of the Urban Building, right outside our office. Food and refreshments will be served.

Please RSVP to me if you are able to attend.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Stay well,
Margie

Margie Port-Hansen
(Pronouns: she/her/hers)
Office Coordinator
Department of Economics
Portland State University

phone 503-725-3974
fax 503-725-3945
mp...@pdx.edu
www.pdx.edu/economics

Margie Port-Hansen

Jun 6, 2023, 11:48:44 AM6/6/23
to ECON-stud...@pdx.edu, Riju Joshi, Randy Bluffstone, James Woods, Sahan Dissanayake, Arnab Mitra, Grace Arnold, Forrest Williams, Cesar M. Rodriguez, John Hall, Anh Ly, Hiroyuki Ito, Laura Hickman
Hello, everyone!

This is a gentle reminder that our department's year-end celebration is this Friday, June 9 from 3:30-5 p.m. The event will be held on the 4th floor of the Urban Building, right outside our office. Food and refreshments will be served.

We hope to see you there!

Stay well,
Margie

Margie Port-Hansen