Third Economics Seminar this Friday

Margie Port-Hansen

Nov 13, 2023, 1:29:52 PM11/13/23
to Cesar M. Rodriguez, Grace Arnold, Sahan Dissanayake, Riju Joshi, Randy Bluffstone, John Hall, Patricia A Atkinson, Neal Becker, Hiroyuki Ito, James Woods, Sudeshna Pal, Rajiv Sharma, Forrest Williams, Arnab Mitra, Sarah Tinkler, John Gallup, ECON-stud...@pdx.edu
Hello, everyone;

The next fall term department seminar is this Friday, November 17. Emma Gjerdseth from Oregon State University will be the speaker. The topic is When Disaster Strikes: The Impact of Tropical Cyclones and Mangrove Protection on Economic Activity in Coastal Communities. The seminar is in FAB 10 from 2 - 3:30 p.m. and is open to the public.

Professor Grace Arnold from our department is the final  presenter this term. The date for her seminar is December 1. Please monitor our seminar website for her topic information.

Stay well,
Margie

Margie Port-Hansen
(Pronouns: she/her/hers)